1. Enjoy the comforts of home. Once you’ve settled into your Orlando vacation rental, you’ll feel totally at home. All the essentials you have in your own home are available and you’ve got total privacy.
2. The kitchen is always open. You don’t have to go out somewhere to eat three meals a day. You can make your own meals, and stick to any diet you choose.
3. You’ve got lots of space, compared to the limited area you get in a typical hotel, with separate bedrooms and kitchen, and plenty of leisure space.
4. Relish the peace and quiet. Even in a luxury hotel, you’re surrounded by other people – and that means noise.
5. Do things in your own time. You don’t have to adapt to a rigid schedule as in a hotel. Breakfast at midday? Help yourself!
6. Enjoy your own private swimming pool. Many vacation home rentals have their own pool, so you won’t be competing for space with the crowds.
7. Bring your cuddly pet with you. Most vacation homes are pet-friendly (with sometimes just a small deposit to cover cleaning costs).
8. Bring a big group. If you’re part of a group of people who love being together, a vacation home is ideal.
9. You’ve got more choice. Feltrim Resorts, for example, can offer you a choice of over 10,000 vacation homes!
10. Less expensive. Vacation homes in Orlando, Florida generally cost less for the space you enjoy. For a start, they have much lower administrative costs than hotels.